Gorgeous gardens, fabulous florals & fantastic shopping in an unforgettable setting.
Show Highlights include:
- Immerse yourself in our vibrant Show Gardens – Be inspired by world-class Show Gardens including Conceptual and World Gardens.
- Be captivated by the amazing Butterfly Dome – This magical space, filled with tropical butterflies and plants, will delight budding photographers, wildlife enthusiasts and children with its kaleidoscope of colour.
- Shop for everything that you could possibly want – Browse more than 300 stalls brimming with gardening products and delicious food. The Country Living Pavilion is the perfect place to pick up treats for friends, family and your home.
- Feel-good flowers – Be dazzled by the variety of plants on display in the Plant Village, Floral Marquee and new-look Festival of Roses. It’s also the perfect place to purchase plants and quiz specialists from Britain’s top nurseries.
- Family fun weekend – There’s lots for children to do including the Kids’ Cookery School, theatrical performances, seed sowing and a chance to vote for your favourite in this year’s wildlife-themed scarecrow competition. On family Saturday (and every day of the show), two children under 16 go free with a paying adult and all our on-site activities for the kids are free.
- Celebrity Talks and Demos – Join us for a packed programme of fascinating talks and demos by celebrity chefs as well as gardening and wildlife experts. More details will be coming soon, along with a timetable of what and who you can expect to see.